stevesteve

Reaction score
Hey, I'm coming to the end of my first season at man utd. RVP has been on fire for me but I'm considering selling him to fund the purchase or Neymar / Falcao who are both unhappy at clubs.

I was wondering if I was best selling him after first season to get maximum price as I feel these two could both come in and do a job for a lot longer. I have already sold Hernandez and have Llorente coming in as well so don't need them all and was curious what he might fetch now compared to 2 seasons in?

Thanks

You could keep him for a season longer, but seeing as you're getting in Llorente as well, I would sell him now. This would probably be the time when you can get the most amount of money for him. Definitely get in Neymar. Or if you're a Wenger type manager, someone cheaper like Rodrigo or Ademilson.

I just started my 3rd season, sold RVP for £25.5m to Barca and bought Neymar for £44m! I would keep him for one more season mate, even though he only scored 6 goals and 8 assists in about 24 matches for me the entire season, he still played well!

this is what Llorente did in his first season with me, 2nd in the game and my end of 2nd/start of 3rd season transfers..

he is also on very high wages too.. offer him out at double his current value and see who comes back with what offers...

decide from there, if you can get in Neymar/Falcao/Cavani then I would say deal, just depends how much they offer..

Cheers guys, that was my thinking as well Raiken. Cool , I'm on it.