When will an official update for 2013/2014 come out?

Icegunner

Reaction score
Now that the playoffs are over and only a couple of domestic seasons like the German Cup to be completed, when do you guys reckon an update for 2013/14 will come out? I just bought FM2013 and would like to play the current transfer offerings, Neymar has signed, Falcao and Lewandoski will be signed soon, I can't wait for the new update to be out.

There will be no more transfer updates as the final patch/update has already been released, so transfers won't be done until FM 14. You can easily download transfer updates though or do it yourself via the editor

Now that the playoffs are over and only a couple of domestic seasons like the German Cup to be completed, when do you guys reckon an update for 2013/14 will come out? I just bought FM2013 and would like to play the current transfer offerings, Neymar has signed, Falcao and Lewandoski will be signed soon, I can't wait for the new update to be out.

There will not be any official updates for the 13/14 season so instead, look out for those made by users here at the forum.

EDIT: Beaten to it.

Thanks ajt09 and TheBetterHalf, one more question, will those updates allow me to start a new game in the 2013/45 season or must I start in the 2012/13 season?

Thanks ajt09 and TheBetterHalf, one more question, will those updates allow me to start a new game in the 2013/45 season or must I start in the 2012/13 season?

If I'm not mistaken, that depends on the person who's doing the editing, as I'm pretty sure you can choose starting date in the editor as well.

No sorry, it will always be in the 2012/13 season.

No sorry, it will always be in the 2012/13 season.

Really? I suppose I could've started up the editor to check for myself before I posted, but I just took for granted you could input whatever date you wanted.

But when I think about it I guess it makes sense, as it would leave a vaccuum and players would have to age accordingly.

Really? I suppose I could've started up the editor to check for myself before I posted, but I just took for granted you could input whatever date you wanted.

But when I think about it I guess it makes sense, as it would leave a vaccuum and players would have to age accordingly.

Yeah. SI have done it this way because 99 % of all people using it would mess things up big time. ( think aboujt all the cups etc, its would be a crash dump every time)