When your looking for Jobs

Johnpartland

Reaction score
I dont know whether anyone else has this problem, but ive just finished my 1st season, where i managed Bromley, i got them promoted and decided to leave thinking id get another job now i had a national reputation, as i always start sunday league rep, however the games processing the days at like 7 days at a time, meaning that when the vacancies for jobs i would get come out, other managers have applied for them and got them before the processing of the days has elapsed meaning i dont actually get to apply for the vacancy. Is it just me that thinks its pretty **** the game processes a week this way in between close of season and the start of the next one, or do you guys not have this problem and do something to stop this from happening i.e special settings. Ive tried changing the processing fixtures to background etc and theres no difference i find. but i will just continue applying to what clubs i get the chance to join, im hoping for a league 2 team or a spanish 2nd division team next :)

well go on holiday for like 2 weeks and on ur settings tick apply for all jobs, i did and became pompey boss after they got relegated