He's not that good. Go search another one, in France, Spain, Argentina or Brazil...

hes got good tackling, heading, bravery and heading. He's 19 his marking will go up. He will be a good centre-back

hes got good tackling, heading, bravery and heading. He's 19 his marking will go up. He will be a good centre-back

It will go up, but not that much. 14 max. And he's slow as ****... And I don't think good is enough for Liverpool, if you want to challenge for the title.

It will go up, but not that much. 14 max. And he's slow as ****... And I don't think good is enough for Liverpool, if you want to challenge for the title.

His determination is 19 he will go up, his pace will go up to about 12/13 ish (good for a centre-back) plus Samba and Agger have retired Coates is 28 almost gone.

Still, there's a lot better (and easier) to sign.

lool jus spend ages searching brazil etc... youll find much better.. p.s and still keep tabs on this guy

i'm guessing the reason why he's protected is because he will be involved in the mls draft, unfortunately i can't tell you what time of year that is but after that you should be able to sign him from whoever drafts him/ if no-one did then sign him on a free.