Status
Not open for further replies.

nezza6969

Reaction score
hi guys does any 1 kno when steam is bringing out the new January updates, iv'e been on my steam account and nothing is mentioned. i kno ppl on this site have uploaded these transfers for others to download but i dont trust them considering in FM 2012 when i downloaded them they either crashed all the time sent me virus and corrupted my data.

any info would be much appreciated, thanks in advance.

hi guys does any 1 kno when steam is bringing out the new January updates, iv'e been on my steam account and nothing is mentioned. i kno ppl on this site have uploaded these transfers for others to download but i dont trust them considering in FM 2012 when i downloaded them they either crashed all the time sent me virus and corrupted my data.

i am playing withn"LFCMarshall's FM13 January Update" and its working absolutely fine with me

i am playing withn"LFCMarshall's FM13 January Update" and its working absolutely fine with me

i might try this, but is steam also doing this are does every one has to download them?

well for a start u idiot,i have had warnings for less,this is the section for tactics and traing advice so maybe if you could read u illiterate clown,u might find no-one would answer u here,u might find the answer in the relevant section!!!
MODS PLEASE ADVISE HERE!!!

i might try this, but is steam also doing this are does every one has to download them?

stream updates once a while , so if u want can wait till that time or just copy and paste the file i have told u ...it will serve the purpose . i always play with that file and it works like a charm

steff_fae_larky - I think your a bit over the top mate you might want to wind you neck in and try not to be to over the top with your posting . If someone has posted in the wrong place just say don't be so rude . I'm sure the MOD's wouldn't like the way your being.

well for a start u idiot,i have had warnings for less,this is the section for tactics and traing advice so maybe if you could read u illiterate clown,u might find no-one would answer u here,u might find the answer in the relevant section!!!
MODS PLEASE ADVISE HERE!!!

it make me laugh when dipsticks like you give ppl **** on threads whats wrong mate did you get a promise from a lair.

stream updates once a while , so if u want can wait till that time or just copy and paste the file i have told u ...it will serve the purpose . i always play with that file and it works like a charm

cheers mate much appreciated im defo gonna try this

cheers mate much appreciated im defo gonna try this

It's not steam that do the update its si, steam is just the server, try looking on the si forum to see if there's any updates on when the transfer patch is released

It's not steam that do the update its si, steam is just the server, try looking on the si forum to see if there's any updates on when the transfer patch is released

cheers mate i'll check them out.

read somewhere after the russian transfer window is done so past the 27th feb - was on this site somewhere.

steff_fae_larky - I think your a bit over the top mate you might want to wind you neck in and try not to be to over the top with your posting . If someone has posted in the wrong place just say don't be so rude . I'm sure the MOD's wouldn't like the way your being.

Well maybe he should maybe learn to read m8 never mind me "wind my neck in" whatever that is??? so is that a report to MOD'S then eh,coz i for one have been reported for less than he has in his opening thread.

Cut it out.

Its not out for a while as there are still several transfer windows open.

Closing this car crash of a thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.