Where are all the good left defenders in FM 12?

Fenansson

Reaction score
I'm playing PSG and Tiéné is starting to get old. Having a big problem finding good, upcoming LBs. First of all it's hard to find good ones and most often they're owned by big clubs.

RBs is piece of cake to find, but LBs is freaking impossible (if you want a decent one). Anyone that know a couple of names on some upcoming stars?

retrain a RB, i have a similar problem from season 1 to now season 9
also there aren't many good regen LBs either , so a lot of average lb cost up to 15mil in my save

Schmelzer is very good and consistant, havent really had any problems with him, just signed Dennis Aogo to rotate with him, looks quite good

I had the same issue in FM11, I used to just a find a pretty pacey left footed CB who had fairly solid stats and retain him on the left.

M'bengue ( can't spell his name ) from Toulouse is a quality LB that will join PSG for around 5-7million first season

lee wallace is good i have him dnt know what he like after 4 seasons

I'm having good success with Jose Angel, he's pretty cheap as well. Shame his stamina sucks.

Zhirkov is class.

High wages and not available first season despite his undoubted class.

Mbiwa from Montepellier is not a bad option plus he has amazing utility be able to play CB as well :D

I have had a lot of success with Liverpools Jose Enrique, WONDERFUL fb, will probably cost you 8-10mil though, for a more cheaper, but still quality fb I've been working with Andrea Rossi recently look him up!

Natxo Monreal - Málaga.
Cristian Ansaldi - Rubin Kazan. (Needs some training for natural LB, is more LWB when you buy)
Martin Olsson - Blackburn (same as above, takes some training for natural)
Pablo Armero - Málaga.
Georgy(Georgi) Schennikov - CSKA Moscow (either spelling should work)
José Ángel - Roma.

Also look toward:
Lucas Digne - Great potential kid.

Left back's are out there you see (H)

Natxo Monreal - Málaga.
Cristian Ansaldi - Rubin Kazan. (Needs some training for natural LB, is more LWB when you buy)
Martin Olsson - Blackburn (same as above, takes some training for natural)
Pablo Armero - Málaga.
Georgy(Georgi) Schennikov - CSKA Moscow (either spelling should work)
José Ángel - Roma.

Also look toward:
Lucas Digne - Great potential kid.

Left back's are out there you see (H)

Great! Just bought Gabriel Silva, but liked Natxo Monreal stats alot since he's really good defensive (which my LBs need to be using my tactic).

For some reason Cristian Ansaldi always goes to Arsenal the first month in-game. He's really nice (a bit expensive) but you need to buy him the first thing you do when you start a new save if you don't want him to join Arsenal.

Jack Robinson
Alex Sandro
Lucas Digne
Benoit Assou-Ekotto

Defensive Regens are definately the easiest and cheapest to find id go for that option unless you spend around £10m but you are PSG after all soo shouldnt be too difficult.

Marvin Plattenhardt (Nurnburg) > Needs training to be a World Class left back
Jerome Rousillon (Sochaux)> With the right training can be World Class.. The game also labels him as the next Evra
Diego Contento (Bayern)
Juninho (Figueirense)
Nico Schulz (Hertha Berlin)
Gabriel Araujo (Cruzeiro) I had him and Fabio(Below) rotating as my first choice left backs in my man utd save which has now been corrupted
Fabio (Man Utd)

Plenty of good & Young left backs have good scouts and you'll spot them there are plenty more to be found the three without a mention i have yet to use on any of my games..

Alex Sandro is very talented.You can also retrain Bocchetti and give him hard ''ball control'' and ''attacking'' training and focus his crossing.Both options are great!