Where are all the good left defenders in FM 12?

Them unsetttle him by praising let him know you will everything to sign him and continuosly make offers to the club for him. Finally He is going to be yours, have patience!.

Leighton Baines is class! He can be signed with 10 M+ and play consistently!

david limbersky from viktoria plzen, very cheap too around 325k season 1

Gareth Bale, Jack Robinson, Alex Sandro, Naxto Monreal, Alex Sandro, Fabio and I've retrained Ayem Abdennour in one save. Although he isn't that good offensively he's got excellent defensive stats and has been very good in those matches where I play more defensive/countering.

sebastien corchia,he's a beast!
He's mainly RB though but really good, got him in my save.

gabrile silva,diego renan,leighton baines,aogo dennis,nathaniel clyne,nicolas isimat-mirin

davide santon is great if you have the money, but one who is fairly cheap and consistant is michal kadlec got him for 6.5 million, not amazing stats but all good enough and been so good for the me the last 3 seasons. you should get him just till a regen pops up

Can somebody give me a left defender for Southampton (young talent if possible, price = 2.5 / 4 M)

Lucas Digne or Milan Rodic, they were amazing in my save...

Lucas Digne or Milan Rodic, they were amazing in my save...
Thanks Dokara, one more question do you you think that sime vrsaljko will sign with southampton one the first season?

Sure, why not, just offer him increased salary, bigger then he want in negotiations or some more bonuses, to prevent him from going to bigger clubs.

but he probably he won't let me have a chance to make a contract to him, probably, any striker do you recomend, I made propositions to Yaya Sanogo (Under18), Carlos Fierro (Under18), Jay Emmanuel-Thomas and Erick Torres, do you have any other striker (over18)?

David Addy ---> DL

Azplicueta ---> DR ( i'm not sure his name spells like this)