Where are all the tactics, training files?

mf7177

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
First off, due to my country's (Malaysia) partial lockdown in response to the Coronavirus threat, I had to revert back to my old Football Manager 2011 game. Unfortunately, after uninstalling it a while ago, I forgot to archive all the necessary files that came along with it (tactics, training, skins, etc). After reinstalling the game, I decided to find these files only to be presented with an error page of "No page found" whenever I click on the download link in the tactics forum.

Is there a new repository or page that I need to go to in order for me to download all these files?
Would love to thank in advance if you are able to guide me to the right files (so to speak).

Regards
MF7177

Hi everyone,
First off, due to my country's (Malaysia) partial lockdown in response to the Coronavirus threat, I had to revert back to my old Football Manager 2011 game. Unfortunately, after uninstalling it a while ago, I forgot to archive all the necessary files that came along with it (tactics, training, skins, etc). After reinstalling the game, I decided to find these files only to be presented with an error page of "No page found" whenever I click on the download link in the tactics forum.

Is there a new repository or page that I need to go to in order for me to download all these files?
Would love to thank in advance if you are able to guide me to the right files (so to speak).

Regards
MF7177
This is the only thing that I keep getting when I click the download link
1585401920588.png

Same! I'm particularly looking for EduinJBL's giantbeater and giantmaker! :(

Hopefully mods could help with previous uploaded files. Or maybe they were moved to different forum threads?

Sorry for my English - it's not very good.

I found some tactics on the internet (Mr. Hough, Ghost Tactic, etc) and decided to package them into one file. If someone is looking for other tactics - let me know, maybe I can dig them out.

Greetings.

I found some tactics on the internet (Mr. Hough, Ghost Tactic, etc) and decided to package them into one file. If someone is looking for other tactics - let me know, maybe I can dig them out.

Greetings.

i still play fm10, 11, and sometimes 12. i have quite a few tactics. if there's any you want, ask, and i'll see if i have them.

Greetings.

Brother I could cry right now. The il devasto 11.3 is here. oh my ******* god. I have been playing fm 11 for 10 years now, bought a new pc and could not get my old files back, spent the last 3 months looking for the Il devasto 11.3 and its just here. thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much !!!!!!!

Hi, is there any kind soul which has the 4-3-1-2 Park the Plane v2 tactic? I downloaded the tactics pack but didn't find this tactic there :S

Last edited:
Hi, is there any kind soul which has the 4-3-1-2 Park the Plane v2 tactic? I downloaded the tactics pack but didn't find this tactic there :S

Attachments

• park the plane.rar
    679 bytes · Views: 118
Hey....does anybody have Duncs or IanCs training schedules for FM11? It would be greatly appreciated!

This?

Dang, this download link has expired.🙈

Greetings.

Huge thanks for this pack!

Eduin JBL's giantbeater AND giantmaker. That's what i'm after but can't find them...

Anyone got Brobs17 Ultimate V3 Rarely?
I have the base original, but not the final version
Found it on a Korean site but you can't register unless inside Korea: https://www.fmkorea.com/13831537

• Brobs17 Ultimate 11.3 V3 (Rarely) (Eastleigh, Sep 2028).tac ,
  • Brobs17 Ultimate 11.3 V3 (Rarely) (Aston Villa, June 2010).tac

Also Mr Houghs final 4-1-2-3: mr-hough-4-1-2-3-unbeaten-final-version.-arsenal-oct-2009.tac

My question also is, if someone have the set of tactics of Better Half for Fm2011, since the tactics of fm 2012 is not convertible with the fm 2011.