Where are Knap's Tactics™?

Today we made the decision to remove Knap™ and all of Knap's tactics™ from our website. It's something we have been debating for a while but only recently decided to pull the trigger after he made the stalling unsustainable by creating an untenable situation.

Read more: https://beta.fm-base.co.uk/articles/knap-fm21-tactics/

I miss the cool old knap who only had 10-20 tactics in a year but all of them are of great quality :)

Good decision guys.
He creates 1000000 tactics a day anyway, it's quite impossible to follow, and honestly, on this opus, he didn't manage to create a game breaker one.
No one is bigger than the game;-)

Good decision guys.
He creates 1000000 tactics a day anyway, it's quite impossible to follow, and honestly, on this opus, he didn't manage to create a game breaker one.
No one is bigger than the game;-)
I agree that loads of tactics were totally too many and all too similar. I did find great use of one of his 4-2-3-1 tactics and doing well with Aston Villa with it, I love that formation. Hopefully others come up with some great alternatives 👍

This user received a warning for this post
@Liam poor baby did Knap hurt your ******'s feelings?

When a hand is forced a hand is forced.
knap has done a tremendous job for the FM community for quite some time, but this situation was not to be avoided.
In the end money talks, and FM-base is a site we enjoy and harves knowledge and info on, founded on the hard volunteer work of so many enthusiasts for the game we love.

I still think knap had some great tactics and i have learned a lot from the man, as i have from countless other contributors.

There is a LOT of great tactics here, and i am sure we all will survive.

Good choice Liam and the backroom staff, i support your decision (y)

When a hand is forced a hand is forced.
knap has done a tremendous job for the FM community for quite some time, but this situation was not to be avoided.
In the end money talks, and FM-base is a site we enjoy and harves knowledge and info on, founded on the hard volunteer work of so many enthusiasts for the game we love.

I still think knap had some great tactics and i have learned a lot from the man, as i have from countless other contributors.

There is a LOT of great tactics here, and i am sure we all will survive.

Good choice Liam and the backroom staff, i support your decision (y)

Thanks for the nice words, hopefully with the beta site development coming along nicely, we'll soon be in a better position. A long overdue upgrade for Base.

Beautiful... You've removed knap's tactics, but u did tested all other stephen's billions of kung fu/shaolin ver 1.2.3.4.5.6....1000,1001 etc as well as lots of lisa's tactics...
Look at the top list now.
Double standarts...

Beautiful... You've removed knap's tactics, but u did tested all other stephen's billions of kung fu/shaolin ver 1.2.3.4.5.6....1000,1001 etc as well as lots of lisa's tactics...
Look at the top list now.
Double standarts...

Obviously, you didn't read the post. It's knap who asked fmbase to remove his tactics because he has exclusive deal with other website, money talks.
Btw, knap has 200 tactics and counting for current patch while the others have 20 tactics at most it's not even comparable mate.