amazed123

Reaction score
I have been on this site for months and i can not find the very good tacticians from fm 13-14 like jassar, nez6969 and others

i can only find cristianerikson ( spelling ) and a couple of more?

can anyone link me to them?

Yeah.....I was going to ask the same thing

i dunno, this years fm seems alot easier to put together something that works. Give it a bash and if you struggle try posting whats happening in games alongside your tactic/team and people will help.

i dunno, this years fm seems alot easier to put together something that works. Give it a bash and if you struggle try posting whats happening in games alongside your tactic/team and people will help.
When are you releasing yours

When are you releasing yours

I havent really looked at creating a plug n play tactic mate, every save ive played ive used something different to suit the team or how i wanted to play in the save and its always worked well :) i ported a basic version of my tactic from last year onto this one early in the beta. It worked to some extent but I havent tried it since. I could only assume it works as the ME has ironed itself out.

I havent really looked at creating a plug n play tactic mate, every save ive played ive used something different to suit the team or how i wanted to play in the save and its always worked well :) i ported a basic version of my tactic from last year onto this one early in the beta. It worked to some extent but I havent tried it since. I could only assume it works as the ME has ironed itself out.
No worries mate, as you were one of the Legends ;)

Iv'e bought the game but only been on it once ( due to my partner having my little newborn boy :D )

Oh and I was Nezza6969 but I changed my name

nezza can u make a really good 4-2-3-1 sometin lik sir goal alot

Just about to create a tactic for FM15. The same system I had with my successfull FM14 save. Won CL with Malmo FF second season!

Will come back with screens