Lee Dennis

Reaction score
Hi all i just finished the first season and the european championships final was germany v england. England got beat 4-3 so i thought i would take a look at the team heres where it gets weird the entire german team were the grey players the ones that arnt real there was no gomez,ozil,lahm none of them yet the manger and staff was all ok i would post a screenshot but i arnt entirely sure how to do it. Has anyone any ideas why the team would be like this

also all the players are definately in the game and there is not one single german player in any of th euro charts for scoring or passing etc

SI don't have the license to use the German national team.

are you joking its never been like that before if thats the true reason thats a bit s**t

Has been like that for a few years if not more... There's a way around it though, search "real germany team" or something like that and you should find it... You have to delete some .lnc files iirc :)

are you joking its never been like that before if thats the true reason thats a bit s**t

It's been like it for quite a while, since 08 at least. The cure is still the same - to delete the fake.inc file.