Moromann

Reaction score
Hey. I'm going to update my vista to windows 7, and I need to do a backup. Where do I find the FM11 saves? It doesn't look like they're in the installation folder, so I suppose it's like minecraft which saves the files in an own folder. Does anyone know?

documents/SI/fm11/games... im guessing there wont be a folder if you havent got a save game on that comp.. automatically makes one when you save a game

Wait... Wait... Could you say whole? C:\Users\Documents\Sl\fm11\games? It's not there...

C:\Users\username\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\games
Mines are in there.

Alright. I have found the files, copied the files, installed windows 7 and re-installed football manager. I copied the saves to the games folder, and when I start football manager and open a save I have the list over all the saves, BUT! It doesn't work to load them. I think I should have zipped the files first, right? Probably need to start all over =/

Learn from your mistakes~

Shouldn't really need to zip the saves, maybe it's due to the fact you have changed your operating system.

Perhaps... Anyways, it doesn't change the fact that I can't open the files. I'll just start a new one. Thank you for trying to help :)