Raul Madrid7

Reaction score
Is it just me or have goals just gotten uglier on this version of FM? it seems like there used to be more screamers, intense pass plays, etc. in the past. Even with big teams, my goals are just pretty much boring and terrible, even though I score lots of them!

I've seen quite a few screamers, although it helps that I have a regen with 19 Free Kicks and 20 Long Shots. Not so many passing goals, but they exist - how about this for some lovely one-touch play?

Fiorentina 2 1 Napoli Match Highlights - YouTube

That didn't actually involve my team (I was scouting one of the Fiorentina players) and I can't recall anything like that from my own team, but then tiki-taka goals are rare in real life as well.

I've seen quite a few screamers, although it helps that I have a regen with 19 Free Kicks and 20 Long Shots. Not so many passing goals, but they exist - how about this for some lovely one-touch play?

Fiorentina 2 1 Napoli Match Highlights - YouTube

That didn't actually involve my team (I was scouting one of the Fiorentina players) and I can't recall anything like that from my own team, but then tiki-taka goals are rare in real life as well.

Nice, I think there is definitely room for improvement in terms of later movement in FM, and high risk/high reward passes. But its certainly possible to play sexy football.