Scruffer23

Reaction score
Yes I know it’s early days but where are our tactic heroes like jesuaustralia and total football etc I’ve been using these guys tactics for the last couple of years

TTF did some review testing but i dont think he was impressed. check him demolition thread for 17, cant remember if he confirmed it or not...

EDIT TTF Last week - Hehe... Mate, if to sat honestly then I haven't decided yet about is FM18 enough different from FM17 to start playing it and make tactics for it…
wink.gif
so far it looks the same with FM17

Last edited:
DOVEDALE CALLE

To be honest I think a lot of the better/more thoughtful tactic creators are leaving this site. Im seeing fewer and fewer each year and I can not blame them. They create a good tactic, write up a very detail post and 99% of the comments they receive are like;

OI's?
Who takes Corners?
This tactic is sh$t, am Barcelona and only won 4-0.
Training?

I have even seen a comment on an FM18 tactic in which they ask "Can Inside Forward be left or right footed or it doesn't matter?"

I am really starting to think people would like the game to come with a Preset 'Diablo' tactic included.

Just my opinion.

To be honest I think a lot of the better/more thoughtful tactic creators are leaving this site. Im seeing fewer and fewer each year and I can not blame them. They create a good tactic, write up a very detail post and 99% of the comments they receive are like;

OI's?
Who takes Corners?
Training?

I have even seen a comment on an FM18 tactic in which they ask "Can Inside Forward be left or right footed or it doesn't matter?"

I am really starting to think people would like the game to come with a Preset 'Diablo' tactic included.

Just my opinion.

This

OI's?
Who takes Corners?
Training?

Not only that, they literally ask which players to sign for which position, "player filters" etc. It's mind boggling, people actually want others to play their game for them.
I understand not having interest in tactics creation, but this is way too much.

OI's?
Who takes Corners?
Training?

Just my opinion.

I completely agree. I ask for help on developing my own tactics, but people are getting less and less willing to even attempt things themselves, and want it all done for them.

The comment for me that always annoys me is the "I plugged it into my save for one game, and i scraped a 2-1, not a very good tactic" without even giving it chance to become familiar, or buying players that suit the tactic, or attempting to tinker to suit their squad etc.

To be brutally honest I think most tactic wizards were just completely turned off FM because of the ME in the FM17.
"Unrealistic" tactics seem to break the game and for me it breaks the fun...

I was hoping for FM18 to be different but so far its looking like more of the same.