RichTUK

Reaction score
Any strange transfers or appointments that you never thought you would see?

Im into 2018 now, Stefan Jovetic left City for Nottm Forest as they are now pretty much a stable Prem team

And Rooney plays for Stoke! They have built A really decent side

Stoke always seem to pick up some good players, they have Will Hughes, Poyet, Cleverley, Nick Powel, Nathaniel Clyne, Thorgan Hazard and Oguzhan Özyakup... not a bad little team. Not a bad team. Nearly made the Champions League, but finished just behind Liverpool.

Andre Villas-Boas is the Man Utd boss in my save. I found that a tad strange but he lead them to the title last year (17/18) & they are on top again this year (18/19), Nottingham Forest are 2nd at about the half way mark!

Villas Boas is at Arsenal on mine. I'm just starting 3rd season and I have Xavi, Gerrard and R Ferdinand in my coaching staff.

David Moyes is at Sunderland and Roberto Martinez is England manager.

I had Martinez get the England job too.

Guardiola is always rubbish too?

And Suarez just (21/22) came back to the Premier League. Chelsea, eugh.

David Moyes managing QPR and leading them to 4th position in 2016/17. (United, Tottenham and Chelsea were top 3)

I had Martinez get the England job too.

Guardiola is always rubbish too?

And Suarez just (21/22) came back to the Premier League. Chelsea, eugh.

i think Martinez gets the England job in most games. Also Im in 2018 and guardiola won bundesliga in the first 2 seasons with Bayern and CL in his last season before moving to manage Spain where I've not kept track on him

On My Current Save Xavi Joint Sunderland And England Hired Some Turkish Dude

I must admit i was quite surprised, when coming to play Newcastle, to see no other than Zlatan Ibrahimovic as their main striker.

Also, Barca got Ancelotti in my save in 2019, Madrid fans must be angry..