Where can i watch Scotland v Leichtenstein?

Status
Not open for further replies.
GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL

Stephen Mcmanus 90+7 :wub::wub::wub::wub:

Wow. Liechtenstein have a population of 35000.
This a massive fail.

The place wehre I'm from, has a bigger populace than Leichtenstein. I claim with a select XI we could draw with Scotland over the regulation 90 minutes :)

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

6-0 Scotland boyd x3 mcfadden x3

Wow, you were close as well. :p

"Im never gonna watch Scotland agai.... GOAL. Thats what watching Scotlands all about"

My dads such a hypocryte lol.

Sorry England, but wee'r gonna win the Euro's next time!

Scotland the only nation that celebrates winning a throw in and celebrating like they won the world cup hahaha! when we scored i almost fell down a flight of stairs at hampden!

Scotland the only nation that celebrates winning a throw in and celebrating like they won the world cup hahaha! when we scored i almost fell down a flight of stairs at hampden!

no better feeling like a last second winner :D

did you see the tackle on Hutton?

shocking, never a yellow stonewaller Red:S

Never thought before this game i would celebrate a 2-1 scraped win over leichtenstein as much as i did, Bring on Spain!

Same guy decked another player 2 seconds later! dirty player haha! got his commupens in the end :p

lol... thats soo embarassing :p itts the points that matter though ;) however i cant help but feel the czech republic are going to assrape us :S

we should swap managers with lichtenstein, maybe then we wouldn't be so **** ;)

Last edited:
lol... thats soo embarassing :p itts the points that matter though ;) however i cant help but feel the czech republic are going to assrape us :S

we should swap managers with lichtenstein, maybe then we wouldn't be so **** ;)

In fairness lithuania beat the czechs 1-0 tonight ;) so were joint top with lithuania :p!

meh games over no thread needed

/thread

Status
Not open for further replies.