Where did all this warm weather come from

Just thinking when there was in the Bridgford End at Foret apsalutley frozen it was -2! To now where I'm wearing shorts and boiled like a potato! :D

Just thinking when there was in the Bridgford End at Foret apsalutley frozen it was -2! To now where I'm wearing shorts and boiled like a potato! :D

?????

It's beautiful over here.
I'm in my shorts, sitting in the front garden.
Not a care in the world.

wooo, quite looking forward to the summer, i hope it lasts longer than last year! :| It's been quite nice here today, just hate the fact that i have to have my heating on now to dry my washing. booo. It's far too hot!!

Lucky bastards;) Still just five degrees here in Estonia, but still better than the -30 C two months ago.

Its pleasant in Ireland today, was about 16/17C. Perfect imo.

Its decent here (Alloa)

Cant wait for the summer, sun, shorts, drinking, world cup...although im sure when it comes itll be no sleep due to heat, hayfeaver and sunburn xD

i was in alloa the other day :O
went to stirling mills and its was quite good weather

It was 20 down south yesterday and 18 today. Near Cambridge. Luvly. :wub:

are u serious?

Not paying attention in geography? South-Africa is in the southern hemisphere, while we have summer they have winter and the other way around. Although luckily South-Africa is closer to the equator than England so their winter means 10-15 degrees Celsius, a bit less when it's a 'cold' winter. Should be an advantage for England in my opinion.

It's amazing on the weekends but when everyone else is out and about and i'm stuck in a non air con office with moaning women. **** that

im in doncaster and it was ****** hot lol first time in ages it was cold other day

Friday was ok but Saturday and Sunday in Eastbourne the wind made it colder even tough the sun was out.

It's amazing on the weekends but when everyone else is out and about and i'm stuck in a non air con office with moaning women. **** that

isnt that good?

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

Not paying attention in geography? South-Africa is in the southern hemisphere, while we have summer they have winter and the other way around. Although luckily South-Africa is closer to the equator than England so their winter means 10-15 degrees Celsius, a bit less when it's a 'cold' winter. Should be an advantage for England in my opinion.

dont to geography any ore didnt pick it as a subject

Back