Where do I check to see how my Team Cohesion is?

TomNicklin

Reaction score
I just realised I have no Idea where I can check team cohesion, I train it every pre-season but dont actually know how to monitor it?

The coloured lines connecting the positions also help a little - these indicate the understanding between players in partnerships, the greener the line the better the partnership works.

Can anyone explain the 'Intensity' bar to me though?
As I understand it, it shows how hard the players have to work physically to make the tactic work, but have never seen much of an impact.

The coloured lines connecting the positions also help a little - these indicate the understanding between players in partnerships, the greener the line the better the partnership works.

Can anyone explain the 'Intensity' bar to me though?
As I understand it, it shows how hard the players have to work physically to make the tactic work, but have never seen much of an impact.

You will see the impact on player fitness and team inuries, the darker the red the bigger the effect will be which means stamina will reduce quicker and injuries occur more often, however squad rotation almost negates this as the players have a reduced match fatigue resting players for a couple of days before big games also helps.