Where does David Beckham move to on your save?

Scullybug

Reaction score
Title says it all. After Beckham's contract runs out at LA Galaxy where has he moved to in your game?

I was plaing as Dinamo and tried to sign him on a free as a gimmick to get extra merchandise sales, instead he went to Real Betis(?!) and played 4 games for them before being moved down to their B team where he finished the season. He then rejected a contract from Leeds who were mid table in the Premiership to sign for Blackpool in the Championship which makes no sense really.

Retired with the Galaxy in my save as well. He was 38 when he called it a career, not surprising he didn't continue playing though.

went to liverpool on mine loool jokin.. dunno

Usually Retires on my saves - Doesn't become a coach unless you approach him - I have him on my coaching staff at United with Owen and Paul Ince.

I too tried to sign him for Club Brugge with the offer of one more crack at the Champions League but he was having none of it and signed for West Ham instead :$ He managed 6 games with them in two years before retiring. Good move Becks.

He went to Blackburn initially on my save, then after six months, jumped ship to newly promoted West Ham.

He retired at the end of the first season...I really wanted him to captain Team GB too =/

Tried to get him on a free for Newcastle, but end up going to Swansea for 3 seasons then retired. Played against me...Fouled him...Boom guess who took the free kick...Yes him and scored at the last minute to ****** a draw! **** you Becks!