Iceman362

Reaction score
b9elc5.gif

BREAKING NEWS Freedman and palace part ways...
34zx64z.jpg

Doug Freedman who has been the Crystal Palace manger since January 2011, has left the club with immediete effect due to family reasons.. Chairman Steve Parish was quick to issue a statement to thank Doug for all he has done at the club and that he is sad to see him go but understands. Steve Parish also stated that the board already have a shortlist of candidates and a successor shall be announced in due time.

Bookies are already taking bets on who the next manager will be. with 2/1 Gordon Strachan is the hotly tipped favourite but with other managers such as Jim Jeffries,Gareth Southgate and John Hughes linked its bound to keep you guessing till the press conferance.

Last edited:
BREAKING NEWS

2u76g79.jpg

In a Shock move the Crystal Palace bored have announced that Iain Taylor will be the new manager at Selhurst Park, the newly appointed man has no experience in managing but in a quick statement the board said he has an impressive CV and a high recommendation from Sir Alex Ferguson and after hearing his plans and amibitions for the club are the same as the boards it was a unanimous decision..

in a short press conference Taylor stated that he was extremely happy to get this oppertunity and hopes to become a fan favourite with the club and that they get behind him and the team for the upcoming season..

25at3bl.png

this is my first attempt at a story so any feedback is appriciated and i hope you enjoy it;

ra0z0n.jpg

As i walked into the stadium ready to start my first full day as a manager, i could hardly believe not long ago i was coaching in Aberdeen and now i'm managing a big club in the championship.. yesterday i was shown around the stadium and i met the team they seemed like quite a professional bunch of guys and like there ready for the season ahead. Overall i dont think the squad needs strengthend mabye one or two players need brought in but on no transfer budget and all the wage budget used it gonna be difficult.

I went to the board and i requseted that the wage budget be increased to help us get a few players in, the board accepted this then i sent a few scouts out to scout a few players that agents had been touting to me.. i felt tht we needed back up in defence so when my report came back on a pretty good defender i looked at it and was pleased with what i saw, i met up with the player and we disscussed terms. It went by quick as he wasn't really asking for much so it was agreed and then just like that i had signed my first player.. Eric Addo an ex PSV player has experiance of top flight football and will be a good addition..
2jdnevl.jpg

531qnl.png

Wow well thats the friendlies done some pretty good work from the lads i thought especially against chealsea reserves they were fantastic they have been doing great in training and they showed it out on the pitch, the only set back we had was an injury to the RB he will be out for up to seven months might have to take a new guy in unless one of the youth players turns in some good performances on the plus side i signed David Obua on loan from hearts a player i know from my coaching at Aberdeen a real pyhsical guy he should do well for us..
33y0w3t.jpg

Nice signing, for some reason his stats have dropped from fm11:S

Nice signing, for some reason his stats have dropped from fm11:S

yeah i knw he was ace i still lyk him i think he gna be brilliant a was hoping to make the deal permanent but palace jst dont hav any funds atm :( lol

n1p95h.jpg

It was my first game in charge it was at home to Ipswich i'm using Raikans ama-zing tactic in the dressing room i tell the lads that we are at home so we should put on a gd show and if we play like we have been you will do great so go on lads show them what you can do..

1zvewy9.png

wow the lads done great we were expected to lose that one and we were unlucky not to win by three or four great start am proud and hope this form continues... next we have got Bristol Rovers in the league cup hoping to win that game and go on a cup run to increase our income and reputation mabye get drawn against a big team and beat them should stop day dreaming and focus oh well first win out of many i hope...

11qisqs.jpg

Our first cup game was one the media expected us to win the in a tightly contested affair and i did aswell in the dressing room before the match i told how good they have been and that they should keep up the previous game and training form and all should go to plan i was handing debuts to my new signings David Obua and Eric Addo am sure they will do great..
2zyvdde.png

What a great perfomance from the lads with Alex Marrow picking up the man of the match with him getting two goals and aiding in the third and a solid performances from the new players very happy with the resullt now just waiting to see who we get next in the league cup...

2i6yszc.jpg

Alex Marrow​

11qisqs.jpg

Heading into the Leicester City game we were heavy underdogs in the dressing room i told my team to enjoy the game, relax the pressure is off...
16hw687.png

we came back from an early goal down to claim a draw quite happy with the result thanks to an Iversen goal.. good game and some solid early season form now just to build on it...

rkbjx2.jpg

Andrew Davies MotM​

Great start. however instead of game updates, do it in monthly or something? other than that it looks good :) looking forward to it.

Good start to the season for you. I agree though you need to try and put a bit more in the updates, makes it a bit more worth reading each time. Good start though :)

11qisqs.jpg

Next we were playing Burnley at home but we were still considered a weaker side with the media predicting a victory for the away team in the dressing room i tell the lads to go out there and prove that this form isnt fluke and that they are capable and to show the fans a good game the lads reacted well and were excited and eager for kick off...
2di0uxe.png

well it took an own goal to win it but the lads did well missed a fair few clear chances but we got the win which wasnt expected by the media so overall am happy enough..
MotM
2i6yszc.jpg

Alex Morrow

w8aw78.jpg

Our next game was Southampton this would be a difficult game they are a great side but i know what you guys are capable of so why don't you go out there give it your all!! the lads all cheered and stated down the tunnel.. they may be a good side but we have heart and determination....

20z3a04.png

What a great game constant attacking flowing both teams were unlucky not to score more than one apice we scored first with a lovely Owen Garvan free kick the only negative thing i could say is that we didn't hold the lead but great game otherwise...
MotM
2qdu338.jpg

Julian Speroni​

Great start. however instead of game updates, do it in monthly or something? other than that it looks good :) looking forward to it.

Good start to the season for you. I agree though you need to try and put a bit more in the updates, makes it a bit more worth reading each time. Good start though :)
would you prefer more manager input or game detail both??

thanks guys and ok ill do it an monthly update thanks for your input :)

Another good result for you ;) And thats up to you to decide. I'm happy just to follow results and look at the tables and see how people are getting on etc. It's up to you if you want to add more detail into each one.