Vance77

Reaction score
Haha, I've just been promoted into the Championship but, despite me not building anything and having a full capacity, all but one of the stands is empty when watching the match!

Anyone else experienced this?

I'm guessing it's a bug with the beta that needs reporting?

I do remember seeing something similar posted about attendance not matching the ME representation.

Report it and see what they say.

is your attendance still completely regular? If so then it is a ME bug if not then it's a general game but.
either way report it.

I had a dreadful bug in fm14 with Coventry, where after moving from Sixfields to the Ricoh Arena, our attendances dropped from 9,000 to sub 4,000 despite us finishing top six and qualifying for Europe. The game didn't seem to grasp that at the Ricoh Arena more fans would go and support compared to Sixfields (which isn't even in Coventry). With attendances of 4,000 in the Prem and Europe and thus limited revenue streams, I ditched the save despite performing well and having an enjoyable game. This one thing just peed me off too much.

I remember bring up a team from lower ranks, this team still had majority standing room "seats". When I got promoted up I guess the rule came in that the whole crowd must be seated and I went from having a crowd for 10k to a crowd of 2k. It was a save that I got promoted year on year and the club never enough money to really upgrade the stadium, also it happened when I was promoted into the Premier league not Championship.