Status
Not open for further replies.

Dantes7

Reaction score
Mr.Hough has made successful tactics in two years but only he's made 1 tactic for first patch.Been working this tactic for latest patch?

spoke to him yesterday

hes about to release a 4222 which he won the treble with middlesbrough in the second season

thats all i know

Just spoke to him on facebook, he said this:

" I am having a lot of success with a 4-2-2-2 at the minute and will be releasing it over the next few days

Regarding it's effectiveness I have battered teams with Bayern and I mean like getting a 3 goals to .5 goal ratio and having on average 4/5 CCC's a game.

With Boro in my second season I came 2nd level on Points with Man Utd who were 1st, Won League and F.A Cup though.

At the minute i'm testing for smaller sides but other than it is ready to go "

So hopefully it won't be too long until we have another hough tactic!

Yeah i'm here, I am gonna release a new tactic very soon but i'm first just testing it with reading then i'm gonna do one with a lower league side but these results have been fantastic With Both Middlesbrough and Bayern, I ddn't quite win the Treble with Boro I came 2nd Level on Points with Man Utd who were 1st but won F.A Cup and League Cup.

ill test it for you mate,dont make me pop down and turn the electric off in last orders

Yeah i'm here, I am gonna release a new tactic very soon but i'm first just testing it with reading then i'm gonna do one with a lower league side but these results have been fantastic With Both Middlesbrough and Bayern, I ddn't quite win the Treble with Boro I came 2nd Level on Points with Man Utd who were 1st but won F.A Cup and League Cup.
w8ing. good luck with test

mrhough can you show us a screen just with the formation pls?

Just let him be mate. It will come out if/when it comes out.

I can't deny that I too would like my appetite whet with a few screenshots of his success, but it's been a while since Hough posted a tactic around here so lets just ensure there is no pressure at all so he can produce his best.

Just keeping it all positive :)

Thanks guys for giving us news.
Hopefully a great weekend is on its way.... (H)

One little question: is it a wizard tactic [modern] or a classic tactic?

Since the question has been answered and Mr H has told us that he will upload his tactic after having tested it some more, I will close this thread to avoid the same questions over and over again( like when it will be uploaded = he can't possibly know exactly how long it will take to play a couple of seasons)

Looking forward to seing your thread Dave !

Status
Not open for further replies.