snitch91

Reaction score
I want my team to attack wildfire,but...
concede many goals !
View attachment 237623View attachment 237622

Player instructions...
GK: Distribute quikly
WBL\R: Shoot less,Drible less,Close Down More,Tackle Harder,More Direct Passes,Cross More Often,Cross from Near Post
CD: Close Down Less,Mark tighter,Pass it shorter
DM:More Direct Passes
CM:More Direct Passes,Drible less (cuz is very slow)
WL\R:More Direct Passes,Shoot less,Cross aim Centre
Target Man:Moves into channels,Shoot less,Hold Position
Poacher:..............

What exactly is the plan with this tactic? Who are supposed to be the main scorers? Who are you looking at to provide the assists? How? How are you looking the win the ball back? What's the plan then?

What are your issues? I see you're 1st in the league, so it can't be that bad.

Last edited:
Check the players PPMS. From what I know, Bale and Rodrigues have very aggressive,. attack orientated PPMs so no matter what role you give them, they're going to go forward. Fromt eh look of it, you've your players playing against their strengths in this formation.

Also. 14 team instructions.... why so many? That's far too much. I don't even have to look at hem to know there's a cpat ton of conflicts int here.

Like WJ said, think about what you want to do and devise a strategy to do that.

Also with your Wingers and Wingbacks bombing forward you seem to be relying on a BWM to hold back and provide cover infront of your CBs. The only problem is that this is precisely the opposite of what a BWM will do. He charges all over closing down leaving you exposed.

Just picture your team attacking and losing the ball upfield. You Wingers will be forward and odds are at least one of your WBs are aswell. The counter is on and instead of holding back to protect your BWM will recklessly charge at the ball holder. A simple pass takes him out of the game and your CBs are left to fend of the counter with little to no help. When you see your team lose the ball pause the game and look how your team is set-up, from here you can spot any glaring issues and try to correct them.

One last point is that I'm confused as to why you have a playmaker at CM. You are playing route one style he will be bypassed as the ball will be continually lumped forward from the back.

But at the end of the day your still 1st so it can't be that bad.

We can't tell you what roles to use. You are the one who knows how you want your team to play and that is what you should base your roles on.

If you answer the sort of questions WJ was asking earlier then you'll know what role to use.

We can't tell you what roles to use. You are the one who knows how you want your team to play and that is what you should base your roles on.

If you answer the sort of questions WJ was asking earlier then you'll know what role to use.
I wanna my team play lightning fast attacks (Go Route One,Much Higher Tempo),using Target Man (Hit Early and Float Crosses)and fast wingers (Clear Ball to Flanks,Play Wider).I wanna aggressive play (Get Stuck In,Close Down Much More).
My question is about midfield.Using Anchor is good idea,but i dont know what position put in Central Midfielder. I want to be particularly effective in defense,cuz I do not want to be caught unprepared.If use two DMC will remain empty space in the center ...

take care ur wingers, also take care the instructions of ur diffenders ...use full game map to see what is going wrong...and u will fix it fast :)

I can instantly tell you've tried to create a tactic from scratch without making any observations, you've just made a fairly brainless tactic (no offence). Really, you should just strip everything and watch the full game or at least on comprehensive. It seems you're being a bit naïve. It's basic, if you're setting your team to be really attacking, they will push forward and attack and the opposition naturally will drop and counter. If you're pushing up, there won't be a gap in the middle of the park when you play 2 DMs, so in all honesty, if you just put two DMs, I think that'd be a great start (depending on where you play everyone else, and on the roles. But really you should just make adjustments based on what you see in-game. FULL HIGHLIGHTS. Don't be lazy, the time used to watch highlights isn't half as much as the time wasted tweaking tactics based on assumptions. Hope this helps.