Where is the crowd?

jakis

Reaction score
I can't see the crowd in my stadium?? why is that? please help. I have "Show Crowd" in options

If it's the friendly against your reserves then that won't have a crowd as it's behind closed doors..

It was the first league game agaisnt stoke, playing against Bolton away now, and there's now crowd at all:S Yeah, it matters, it's the feeling of the game, feels kinda lame with a stadium without a crowd

It was the first league game agaisnt stoke, playing against Bolton away now, and there's now crowd at all:S Yeah, it matters, it's the feeling of the game, feels kinda lame with a stadium without a crowd
Reinstall the game...

Or just start a new game and see if it's the same? Might just be a glitch in that certain save. Or maybe just save and restart the game? I wouldn't go so far as reinstalling the whole game :S

can it be that my graphic card can't handle it? On Graphical Detail I can only select Low:S Medium and High are grey marked.

It was the same on the demo btw

Yeah it will be because you have it on Low so it will automatically get rid of the crowd to speed things up.

can it be that my graphic card can't handle it? On Graphical Detail I can only select Low:S Medium and High are grey marked.

It was the same on the demo btw

I'm having exactly the same problem. Did you find a solution?

I'm running on a mac pro and have five star graphics rating yet it wont let me select high graphic detail.

I'm only playing in the blue square premier but still there should be some crowd?

Let us know if you have any joy. :D