where is the download for kris's world super league?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eddie Money

Reaction score
hi guys, ive had a look around but cant find it, where is the download for kris's world super league? the one in the thread dont work and its closed so couldnt post on there. thanks very much :)

I can proudly say i am finally finished my World Super League's and it very well might be the best in terms of detail and an impressive selection of clubs from all over the globe.
Boasting 7 tiers and 36 divisions you can take Vaduz of Lithuania to the top or just dominate the world with AC Milan.
With this update there is no other playable league's...why would you need them?
There is a large amount of money flowing in this game, which hopefully is the right call.
You also have a few cups to enjoy.
I have attached some screenshots and a list of clubs-league's but your best checking it out yourself.
DOWNLOAD HERE

but it dont work :( from the original thread it says invalid file id

Basically, he didn't make it, it was all brought up a few months back, you don't really want to hear all about it, but I gather that it was removed from the site after found to be plagerised.

Doesn't need to be brought up again, but that is why that file isn't there any more.

oh right, shame :( thanks for replying guys, it was a real noodlescratcher :)

edit - didnt see the link in your post andy thats why i posted again sorry :s

Last edited:

Aha it's okay mate, I would have made it a bit more obvious to what it was rather than just pasting a link but it was late and I was tired. But yeah that's the database Kris used to have on the site. It's quite good actually :)

a real noodlescratcher

EPIC!!!

sigh, Yeah what they said. Past coming back to haunt me again.

Status
Not open for further replies.