Floxz

Reaction score
Okay, is it just me, or is every big club (except for Chelsea and United maybe) in the need of a left fullback?
I personally like to manage Liverpool and im looking for a new one every game i start...

So i was wondering who you guys use to buy, in my current new started game as LFC, i bought Trémoulinas from Bordeaux and he's doing okay. I've bought Lahm and Cissokho in former saves, but Cissokho cost too much compared to how good he permorms and Lahm is about 26M£ and i usually dont use more than 20 on a player. So who do u use to buy for your left back? Have you found any unknown well performing players or is it just the standard known?

I play on patch 11.3..

Cheers!

i normally get fabio coentrao if i'm a big clb or if i am a standard club i get liam ridgewell

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

nathaniel clyne
lucas digne
both for future

Marcel Schmeizer and Domenico Criscito are the two I usually go for depending on the team I am.

u must know that Fullback is that hardest to get in the footballing world.

Jose Enrique
Peter Masilela
Leighton Baines
Maxwell

all are great full back and fairly cheap

martin olsson - especially in english game as he already knows it.

Gabriel Silva and Alex Sandro are two very good young Brazilian left-backs.

santon develops into a good left-back. Im playing as newcastle currently and I sold Enrique for 8mil to man u and then found a decent enough LB at FC Kobenhagen on the cheap. He was 3 stars for newcastle and averaged 7.10 in his first season. Can't remember his name but he starts for Kobenhagen so can't be hard to find. Love finding chap decent euro players.

Dodo from corinthians he is quality and you can get him for cheap

Lucas Digne
Atila Turan
Lionel Carole
Jose Enrique
Martin Olsson
Joe Mattock

santon develops into a good left-back. Im playing as newcastle currently and I sold Enrique for 8mil to man u and then found a decent enough LB at FC Kobenhagen on the cheap. He was 3 stars for newcastle and averaged 7.10 in his first season. Can't remember his name but he starts for Kobenhagen so can't be hard to find. Love finding chap decent euro players.

Oscar Wendt by any chance?

Doing a really good job on my Liverpool save.

Leighton Baines is class but if you are Liverpool I am not sure if Everton will sell to you. Anyways I got him in my Arsenal save for around 13M.