Where should i aim crosses and where from?

dave256

Reaction score
Hello. First of all I apologise as I'm sure this has been posted many a time but I have had a search and couldn't find anything. Basically, my formation aims to keep pressure high up the pitch using 3 AMC's and a striker....this usually gives me the option of at least 4 players in the box, and then 5 if the opposite wb manages to get himself in there too. I play with a wb on each side and no wingers, and so the wb's offer my width and contribute to most delivery's from crossing, so I'm more opting for the cross from deep option. My main gripe here is that even weaker opposition get more cross % than I do with less players in the box and worse crossing attribute. Is there any general opinion on which crossing options get the most success for people?

Think your best option is mix it up. If you have quick wingers then from byline or slower wingers then early crosses. As for where just mix it up and see what gets you goals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you don't need to cross from deep...even your wingback is bad at running at defence, you will prolly win throw ins...aim your crosses according to your strikers height....if he is tall, float crosses(team options) and near post (player instructions), and if he is short drill (team options) and centre(player instructions)...