yes but because that person is respected on here alot of other people jump on the bandwagon and pick fault with it too.

but thats exactly it, maybe they shouldnt be respected.... they should be held accountable for their behaviour

I may do something similar in the future so if anyone has any ideas of how to make the testing more accurate please share them here.

but thats exactly it, maybe they shouldnt be respected.... they should be held accountable for their behaviour

And be allowed to come up with a more scientific way of testing these different tactics and put as much time as you did into it :)

If anything there are way too many variables to 'test' appropriately multiple tactics,but to me it seems like you tried to limit randomness as much as you could

Will, you had a nice thread, a great idea and a lot of people liked it, testing is never going to be perfect in FM it is impossible, you were providing the only public testing for the community that I or most of us are aware of. There will always be bitterness if someones "super tactic" falls from grace in these tests. It is just unfortunate that you were belittled and decided to stop. The community here has missed this kinda thing ever since Andy and Mantorrass stopped their threads.

Ps.. you hadnt tested my tactic yet.... how dare you quit :p

Last edited:
Will, your thread was abolutely great, and you should'nt erase it because of the opinion of whothefuckcare. We were numerous to enjoy it and follow it, surely more to love it than hate it. Don't give a **** about others opinion and keep all the good intentions you had, because many were loving the effort you were pulling in.

I hope you'll relaunch the thread or an other tactic testing league, because this is the most specific way, in a plugnplay manner, to determine which tactics on the forum, that many put efforts into creating and would love to see them tested, is among the bests.

Still, I thank the past effort you had with that thread, keep it up man.

Will, your thread was abolutely great, and you should'nt erase it because of the opinion of whothefuckcare. We were numerous to enjoy it and follow it, surely more to love it than hate it. Don't give a **** about others opinion and keep all the good intentions you had, because many were loving the effort you were pulling in.

I hope you'll relaunch the thread or an other tactic testing league, because this is the most specific way, in a plugnplay manner, to determine which tactics on the forum, that many put efforts into creating and would love to see them tested, is among the bests.

Still, I thank the past effort you had with that thread, keep it up man.
Already back up

Good you're well minded, we're watching you Will keep it up!