Where to improve? Southampton 3rd Season.

jdenzy

Reaction score
View attachment 339518

Really don't know where to improve?
A lot of people will find it easy but I'm going into my 3rd after winning the Premier league 2 times already

I don't need a striker, Pelle may be 29 but he smashed 36 league goals in last season and I've got good backups

Don't need to Improve my AMC/AMR/AML

It's Mainly the CM's and Defence and maybe Subs

71m to spend, Thanks.​

Id say you need a new full back on each side, Taylor is good but you need a replacement incase he gets injured, and naughton isn't brilliant and again, need back up I case of injury

Sebastian Jung RB
Tripper RB
Peruzzi RB
Nyom RB

Davies LB

Ill give you my squad at the start of 3rd season (just won the EPL/CL/FA Cup and Charity Shield! - in 2nd season):

GKs

Timo Horn/Jack Butland

FBs/Wbs

Jonathan Silva/Corchia/Luke Shaw (only player I bought for 2nd season and will remain so unless I can shift Pizarro and Tadic)/Mayke/Martin Kelly/Ryan Bertrand (bought him last season)

Cbs

Schaar/Sviatchenko/Doria/Balanta/Denswil/Stones

DMs

Lucas Romero/Guido Pizarro/Wanyama/Schneiderlin/Jack Cork

CM/AMs

Sadio Mane/Ward-Prowse/Gaston Ramires/Rotariu/Stanciu/Tadic/this Serbian 17yo at the start winger whose name escapes me

Forwards

Gabigol/Volland/Mitrovic/Zapata

As others might have pointed out earlier, what you seem to really need are covers for the full back positions.

For a decidedly defensive-oriented left full back I'd personally recommend Santiago Garcia. Gets the job done in spite of the low stars rating you might get from your assistant; 7.50+ average ratings per season in my saves on top-flight divisions. Great tackler, and quite good on the air, to boot. Does not asking for much in terms of wages as well. Second nationality is Italian.

For an attacking right back, consider signing Gino Peruzzi, but oftentimes his price tag went to the roof by the second season onwards. For a good all rounder, get Allan Nyom. If you're lucky, you might get him on a cheap.

Or if you're looking for a truly ambidextrous one that covers both sides of the flanks, Gotoku Sakai. Not the fastest, but very versatile with a serviceable crossing ability.

Finally, try to pluck Diego Reyes for a solid cover for the DM, DC and MC positions, then you're good to go methinks.

With all that being said, if you're playing with the LFC database updates, then my suggestions might be irrelevant, because I don't use it myself.

I forgot Santiago Garcia!!! his a beast!!! once scored 10 league goals in a season for me at CWB! beast!!!

True. In spite of his low decision rating he's doing very well at that role! Whenever my whole squad seem to underperformed, he consistently delivers and often times end up being the Man of the Match with 8+ ratings, even though we lost the game. 13+ tackles won on average per match.