woolly

Reaction score
Over the years I've mainly concentrated my game saves to the top two leagues in England. Although I have had excellent saves in the Scottish leagues and China (I currently have a long term save going on with a lower league English team). Usually when I go overseas I lose interest very quickily, however, I am determined this year to try something new and stick with it for at least 5 seasons. So I'm looking for a team NOT in any of the leagues of Europe (however, a weaker European league may be considered) which will give me a challenge. Ideally I want a team with decent training facilities both at senior and junior level and good-excellent youth recruitment. Not to worried with the transfer budget as I plan to build a squad mainly from internal signings. Suggestions please.

hey mate, how about to try with a team from israel?

South America could be interesting. Argentina makes for a very fun save, especially if you stay away from the grande's. I had a great save with Envigado in Colombia on FM17 that was almost purely youth development - they have a great youth system so they bring through tons of great prospects in a save. The upside to South America is that you get to play in the Copa Libertadores if you do well, which is great fun.

I've so had a lot of enjoyment in several saves in Mexico. Some real quality and good money - its one of the best leagues, top to bottom, outside of Europe. The North America continental competition is kinda lame, but solid otherwise.

Loads of places you could look - Israel, as tzahy suggests, or several countries in Eastern Europe. Scandinavia. Give South Africa a try and look at all the great newgens produced around Africa.

Sweden or Russia are good and are also on 30 game seasons with breaks

Try AaB(Aalborg BK) in the Danish league. Lots of promising players in U19 squad and a decent first team as well.

Try Chapecoense in Brazil.

Literally building the club back up after that horrific plane crash.

The board are very patient and expect to be relegated, so avoid it in your first season and you can rebuild, find brazilian gems and its also fun to sign old Brazilian stars on a free, which you will have to do if you want to sign anyone as minimal transfer kitty.

I had Lucio, Ronaldinho, Kleberson, Julio Cesar and Adriano in the squad for the first season. They gave valuable experience as most the team is a youth squad. Luckliy they dont want wages akin to their peak years.

Thanks for the suggestions guys. I've decided to try Israel and have taken one the challenge with one of the lesser known teams S.C. Ashdod. Chapecoense from Brazil would have been an interesting challenge but I've tried Brazil before and got totally confused with the competition system lol. That is not to say I won't try them in the future. I've never thought of trying Israel in the past but here goes.

Thanks for the suggestions guys. I've decided to try Israel and have taken one the challenge with one of the lesser known teams S.C. Ashdod. Chapecoense from Brazil would have been an interesting challenge but I've tried Brazil before and got totally confused with the competition system lol. That is not to say I won't try them in the future. I've never thought of trying Israel in the past but here goes.

good luck mate, i am from israel so if you need any help with the player you can ask me