agthomson

Reaction score
Well, I always start a game with Real Madrid as I like to have a lot of freedom to "do an Abramovic". Below is my current team (playing 4-3-3 / 4-5-1) in January 2012:

XI
GK: Casillas
DL: Zhirkov
DCs: Pepe & Mertesacker
DR: Ramos
DM: Defour
MCs: Ozil & Alonso
AMR/L/ST: Higuain, Rooney & Ronaldo

Bench
Boucher
Carvalho
Kaka
L. Diarra
Ninis
Balotelli
Lukaku

Noteable Others
Figueiredo
Varane
Romario
Digne
Crisetig
Bouy
Wickham
Canales

First question. Would you move on anyone from the starting XI or Subs bench? I'm looking to free up some wages. Nobody has renewed for more than they strated on and none of the new signings are on "silly" money.

Second Question. I need a strategy for slowly introducing my youth players into the starting XI without disrupting the team too much. Digne, my left back, plays as well as Zhirkov so that's an easy one to action, but beyond that i'm stuck. Am I doomed to buying already developed players, or will the overall quality of my team sustain 2-3 youths in the starting line-up. Most have 1 or 2 seasons maximum left in the U19's and my only option beyond that is the Castilla team.

Third Question. With Asenjo, De Gea and Neuer all refusing to speak to me, I need a young-ish keeper who's already developed. Not necessarily as good as Casillas, but one I can keep an eye on for 2-3 seasons when Casillas will be 33ish.

Cheers.

Well, I always start a game with Real Madrid as I like to have a lot of freedom to "do an Abramovic". Below is my current team (playing 4-3-3 / 4-5-1) in January 2012:

XI
GK: Casillas
DL: Zhirkov
DCs: Pepe & Mertesacker
DR: Ramos
DM: Defour
MCs: Ozil & Alonso
AMR/L/ST: Higuain, Rooney & Ronaldo

Bench
Boucher
Carvalho
Kaka
L. Diarra
Ninis
Balotelli
Lukaku

Noteable Others
Figueiredo
Varane
Romario
Digne
Crisetig
Bouy
Wickham
Canales

First question. Would you move on anyone from the starting XI or Subs bench? I'm looking to free up some wages. Nobody has renewed for more than they strated on and none of the new signings are on "silly" money.

Second Question. I need a strategy for slowly introducing my youth players into the starting XI without disrupting the team too much. Digne, my left back, plays as well as Zhirkov so that's an easy one to action, but beyond that i'm stuck. Am I doomed to buying already developed players, or will the overall quality of my team sustain 2-3 youths in the starting line-up. Most have 1 or 2 seasons maximum left in the U19's and my only option beyond that is the Castilla team.

Third Question. With Asenjo, De Gea and Neuer all refusing to speak to me, I need a young-ish keeper who's already developed. Not necessarily as good as Casillas, but one I can keep an eye on for 2-3 seasons when Casillas will be 33ish.

Cheers.

A little insight for you mate, Casillas can command the #1 Keeper position untill he's 36 easily.

You have really good squad but i would sell specially Balotelli, he destroys your team, bringing bad moral and chemistry. And he always think about himself and he has to big wages. Sell beckham also and Carvalho, replace them with: Eden Hazard, young and great winger. Sakho great strong and tall defender from PSG. Another great defender is Phil Jones, he grows and becomes really good he is one of my most important players now at age 22.

check butland, im in 2015 and he is battling with cech for first team opportunities

btw he is the #1 keeper in england