Maleficus

Reaction score
Hey folks, currently in the early stages of a Celtic save. Got a £2.2m transfer budget for the season. So far I have spent a grand total of nothing on transfers, £95k on agent fees, loyalty bonuses due on new contracts this season comes to around £12k, I've paid maybe around £50k in compensation for staff I've poached, and I am somehow now left with £339k to spend.

Now, last time I checked £2,200,000 - £157,000 came to £2,043,000, which means someone's pinched £1.7m out of the transfer kitty....

Seriously, any ideas where it's gone? :S

2ym9d9f.png

1z3qw5j.png

24myeio.png

Last edited:
Signing on Fees. Paid Ronaldo £19.25m :( (I signed him for £12.5m though)

Signing on Fees. Paid Ronaldo £19.25m :( (I signed him for £12.5m though)

Nope. That £12k I quoted for loyalty bonuses on new contracts? All of that is for new signings (Keko gets £45k over 4 years, so £11.25k per year, some American regen gets a few hundred more). The only player already at the club I've given a new contract to didn't want any loyalty bonus.

Check your finances and see where it has gone from there.

Check your finances and see where it has gone from there.

I have, that's how I know exactly how much I've given to agents. It is also why I am very confused: It doesn't seem to have gone anywhere....

Post a screen shot of your expenditure tab in the finances section so we can have a look

OK I've edited in my financial summary, expenditure and transfer history to the original post in case it helps...

Been playing FM/CM since 2001 and don't think I've ever not known where my money's gone in all that time :S

did you by chance move it into your wage budget? Only thing I can think of there.

What about paying for training setup etc. It may of come out of your budget if the club finances are too low.

What about paying for training setup etc. It may of come out of your budget if the club finances are too low.

I haven't had or asked for any changes in training facilities. There was a pre-season training camp (preset at game start) which, according to the board cost around £6k but even if that came out of my budget (AFAIK it doesn't) I'd barely feel it. £1.7m is quite a different story, though...

True, not sure if it works like this but... What if the manager before (even if it was a the first season) signed a player with monthly instalments? Only other thing I can think of really.

What the **** lol. For what it's worth, player loyalty fees/signing bonus don't even come out of the transfer budget, only agent fees.