Edmundo10

Reaction score
There's no Paraguay league in my game. Is it only with my game or this 2012 version doesn't include it?

Lol i swear to you i never realized. Why is that?

A lot of leagues of 'lesser importance' (Either because they're irrelevant to the 'grand scheme' of football or because they're not considerend big enough a market for the game) aren't in the game, while some other leagues (Japan, I'm looking at you!) aren't there for license issues.

A lot of leagues of 'lesser importance' (Either because they're irrelevant to the 'grand scheme' of football or because they're not considerend big enough a market for the game) aren't in the game, while some other leagues (Japan, I'm looking at you!) aren't there for license issues.

Hmm... I didn't know. But then it doesn't make much sense to have Peru on the game, for example, and not have Paraguay that has a much better football and tradition in south america overall.

Hmm... I didn't know. But then it doesn't make much sense to have Peru on the game, for example, and not have Paraguay that has a much better football and tradition in south america overall.

Peru has a population that's 5 times that of Paraguay, and while they're not as relevant to South American football as Paraguay they're still passionate about their football, thus making them a better market than Paraguay.

Then again I don't work for SI so your guess is probably as good as mine.

Peru has a population that's 5 times that of Paraguay, and while they're not as relevant to South American football as Paraguay they're still passionate about their football, thus making them a better market than Paraguay.

Then again I don't work for SI so your guess is probably as good as mine.

I guess you're right. Thanks for the elucidation.