Goldsbury27

Reaction score
Hi all, i wan't a good BSP team to start with and progress throught the leagues.
Who has the best budget and players?

thanks JG

Crawley if you want an easy game, a League One squad and a big budget.

Gateshead would be a good game aswell, some good players and you'll get loan players from Newcastle.

Crawley if you want an easy game, a League One squad and a big budget.

Gateshead would be a good game aswell, some good players and you'll get loan players from Newcastle.

kk ill start one with crawley, any signings needed?

Try out York they are a good playoff challenge . Crawley you could probably get promoted without signings but you may wanna replace keeper and possibly few defenders and perhaps loan in a striker for backup

Try out York they are a good playoff challenge . Crawley you could probably get promoted without signings but you may wanna replace keeper and possibly few defenders and perhaps loan in a striker for backup
Ok mate. Any good young keepers u kno of i cud get who would easily play in league 2 n young defenders? ill try get ben mee

Liam O'Brien - Free
Jordan Spence - Loan
Shaun Cummings - Loan
Gavin Hoyte - Loan
Ben Hoskins - Free

Gateshead if you haven't already chose, I think they are the only BSP team with an underwriter chairman which means they will never go into debt and he pumps cash into the club at the end of the season, great if you get to the Prem (like I did)

Gateshead if you haven't already chose, I think they are the only BSP team with an underwriter chairman which means they will never go into debt and he pumps cash into the club at the end of the season, great if you get to the Prem (like I did)
I think im gna start with Crawley mate but can u remember any players worth signing even from gateshead i need one more good striker and i have 150k n bout 8k wages

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

Well goalkeeper and striker are the priorities

I think im gna start with Crawley mate but can u remember any players worth signing even from gateshead i need one more good striker and i have 150k n bout 8k wages

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

Get Febian Brandy he's available on a free.And O'brien goalkeeper as someone said above.

best just to raid the free agents
you can download a free agents shortlist from this site

My favourite without loading Reunion and Netherland Antilles are Liam O'Brien and Benedikt Akwuegbu. Loading Reunion and Antilles though you can get Benjamin Martha and Thierry Goree