• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 3K

Centre Midfielder with most Goals+Assists

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CJACKO11

Reaction score
I am going to do a poll based on the 4 best centre midfielders in the premiership i feel at the moment and add their goals and assists together. my question to you is who do you think will rake up the most points when the season ends. i personally think super franky lamps.

Last edited:
Bit late to do it now isn't it? More than half way through the season, if you're gonna do it add up what they've already done, would make it fairer :)_

As it is Premier League... Super Fabregas all the way. Championship has to be Kevin Nolan. ^^)

it has to be fabregas as he has no clinical striker infront of him so him so until rvp gets bk he will be logging up goals
gerrard aint scoring and doest have torres....
lamps will get assists but likes to shoot too much if chelsea get a flurry of penalties maybe....
villa arent free scorers tht limits milner massively

i made this thread in january and will not post the final results.

Frank Lampard: 22goals+14assists=36 points

Steven Gerrard: 9goals+7assists=16 points

Cesc Fabregas: 15goals+13assists=28 points

James Milner: 7goals+12assists=19points

all stats taken from premierleague only. well done everyone who voted for Lamps including me.

Just another thread for you to gloat about Chelsea tbh...

i made this thread in january and will not post the final results.

Frank Lampard: 22goals+14assists=36 points

Steven Gerrard: 9goals+7assists=16 points

Cesc Fabregas: 15goals+13assists=28 points

James Milner: 7goals+12assists=19points

all stats taken from premierleague only. well done everyone who voted for Lamps including me.
How can Fabregas have one less assist at the end of the season than in Janurary... He was 14+14 now he's 15+13... care to explain

This thread was made back in January, and Lampard wasn't winning at the time.
So unless he's psychic and can read the future then you're right.

Of course though, you're wrong.

how when at the time i made it fabregas was winning????

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

How can Fabregas have one less assist at the end of the season than in Janurary... He was 14+14 now he's 15+13... care to explain

ill tell you what iv done, when i was updating it yesterday i thought i only done premierleague stats but i must have done premierleague, league cup, facup and champions league stats i will update now.

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

Frank Lampard: 27goals+16assists=43points=1st

James Milner: 11goals+15assists=26points=2nd

Cesc Fabregas: 19goals+16assists=25points=3rd

Steven Gerrard: 11goals+9assists=20points=4th

Last edited:
How has Fabregas managed to accumulate only 25 points despite scoring 19 times and adding 16 assists?? Maybe a typo? or did he lose points for being Arsenal ;) (joking - clearly a perfectly legit thread contrary to what "tux119" said! - although you do like the gloat haha)

Back