Centre Midfielder with most Goals+Assists

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Frank Lampard: 27goals+16assists=43points=1st

James Milner: 11goals+15assists=26points=2nd

Cesc Fabregas: 19goals+16assists=25points=3rd

Steven Gerrard: 11goals+9assists=20points=4th
I'm presuming it's 35 points for Fabregas, putting him in 2nd lol

Oh well, either way Lamps still has won this by a mile but things could have been different if Fabregas didn't get injured for the closing weeks of the season.

Cesc Fabregas: 19goals+16assists=35points=2nd

James Milner: 11goals+15assists=26points=3rd

im all over the place this morning plus dog was jumping all over me when i was editing it little ****** lol.

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

How has Fabregas managed to accumulate only 25 points despite scoring 19 times and adding 16 assists?? Maybe a typo? or did he lose points for being Arsenal ;) (joking - clearly a perfectly legit thread contrary to what "tux119" said! - although you do like the gloat haha)

i will tell you why i am so well gloaty lol, they way i see it is that we were days away from being the next wimbledon and we got lucky very very lucky and i intend on celebrating and shouting about it at every occation because you never know whats round the corner. i dont mean to **** people off but thats just the way i am im afraid outspoken.

Cesc Fabregas: 19goals+16assists=35points=2nd

James Milner: 11goals+15assists=26points=3rd

im all over the place this morning plus dog was jumping all over me when i was editing it little ****** lol.

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

i will tell you why i am so well gloaty lol, they way i see it is that we were days away from being the next wimbledon and we got lucky very very lucky and i intend on celebrating and shouting about it at every occation because you never know whats round the corner. i dont mean to **** people off but thats just the way i am im afraid outspoken.
you dont mean to but it does. people arent stupid, we kno how close you came to administration, its no longer a big deal to us. be happy about it sure, but dont go shoving down peoples throats. we 're not chelsea fans so we wont care like you do. be quietly happy with yourself and other chelsea fans

I am sorry for my previous comment CJACKO11, i didn't read the start of the thread and just scanned down until i saw that Lampard had the most points and presumed you had posted this today to tell us how great he is and how great Chelsea are.

Yes i am a ***** i should have read from post 1, i didnt therefore i offer you my apology

I am sorry for my previous comment CJACKO11, i didn't read the start of the thread and just scanned down until i saw that Lampard had the most points and presumed you had posted this today to tell us how great he is and how great Chelsea are.

Yes i am a ***** i should have read from post 1, i didnt therefore i offer you my apology

Mate honestly it dosent matter, not here to argue some may disagree. All forgotten mate xx

Back