Which Champs League game this week was the best? (don't tell me any scores)

curtis290

Reaction score
Haven't seen the Champions League games this week and haven't heard about them either. I was planning on watching one (or maybe two, if there's two really good ones, or none, if none of them are interesting). Which one do you guys think I should watch? I really doubt Marseille could get a result against ManU (I heard all three of their important attacking players were out), I really doubt Real Madrid would mess up again against Lyon, I doubt Chelsea would lose to Copenhagen, and that only leaves Inter v. Bayern. It's obviously a very interesting matchup, but I have a strong feeling it would end up being a boring, disappointing game. So I'm leaning heavily towards Valencia vs. Schalke, because I actually never heard the score of that one. But if it was a boring game I'll avoid it to.

What do you guys think? Out of the five games, were any of them exciting or open? Did any of them have attractive football? Keep in mind that I like seeing the underdog do well, and out of the three giants, I would LOVE to see one of them fail to get a result.

Do NOT watch the Man Utd-Marseille game unless you want to scratch your eyes out. Bayern inter game was a good ending but not sure how the football was. And don't know about the other games.

Last edited:
Looking for goals check the Chelsea game, looking for a shock the Inter game.

Edit:
lol someone went ahead and told you the score.......

All of them games in Champions League this week were not great, last week was much much better.

I would say take a look at the Porto vs Sevilla game, end to end was very exciting game.

Inter v Bayern was a good game. The scoreline could have been very different and the game could have gone either way. Lots of good chances for both sides.

Last edited:
Apologise if you seen me right the score, I never noticed you not wanting to know the scores. Edited it now. And I assumed you knew the scores based on the OP as you said Valencia-Schalke was the only game you never heard the score of ;)

Champions League - Inter v Bayern was awesome.
Europa League - Porto v Sevilla ... Porto had 20+ missed chances and Sevilla had 5 chances... And they scored 1. Still Porto passed it cause we won 1-2 in Sevilla :p

Marseille vs Man utd was the most boring game in history

Do not watch you have to be a hardcore Manchester fan to hold the 90 minutes

bayern vs inter was really entertaining

Wow thanks for the responses guys! Luckily I didn't see any scores, except for blyndreaper telling me who won the Porto Sevilla game, which I was actually ****** about because I definitely would have watched it.

I think I'll check out the Inter v. Bayern game...how about Schalke vs. Valencia? Was that game good?

Go watch the United game for the comedic value of our midfield passing.

Wow thanks for the responses guys! Luckily I didn't see any scores, except for blyndreaper telling me who won the Porto Sevilla game, which I was actually ****** about because I definitely would have watched it.

I think I'll check out the Inter v. Bayern game...how about Schalke vs. Valencia? Was that game good?

Shalke vs valencia worth watching at least it had goals