Which club for young English talent?

Cheers for all the help!!
Im going to go with Villa, like you say its my first save and it looks like a good game!

if you go with villa i reccomend giving ashley young a longer contract i ****** him off a bit and had to sell him second season or lose him for free :(

there is no young English talent...

its like asking Emile Heskey to find the net...

both not happening... :p

on a serious note....

Jack Butland, Micahel Potts, Kyle Naughton, Jack Cork, Josh Mcecheran, Daniel Sturridge, Phil Jones, Kyle Bartley, James Sinclair, Jose Baxter, Mark Beevers, John Bostock, Fabian Delph, Daniel Drinkwater, Victor Moses, Fred Sears, Jack Rodwell of course, Welbeck, Shelvey, White, Ross Barkley, Woods...

none of these players save for Butland, Rodwell, Delph and Barkley are that great... there are more like Alex Smithies etc who are good, but there is a distinct lack of Potential in England for the forseeable future....

Good list, I'd also add in Ross Jenkins , Zavon Hines, Jack Hobbs and Danny Rose. I'd stick Shelvey in the great section, he came second in world player of the year in my save five seasons in, replaced Gerrard in the Liverpool side surprisingly quickly, and that was just with CPU training.