PussEKatt

Reaction score
Apart from goalkeepers there are 7 coaching catagories.
Attacking
Defending
Fitness
Mental
Tactical
Technical
Working with youngsters
For training your players there are also 7 catagories BUT some of them are different to the ones mentioned above.These include.
Strength
Aerobic
Ball Control
Shooting
My questions are.
1-What coaching skills should your coach have to train Ball Control,Shooting,Aerobis or Strength.
2- You would use an Attacking coach for your Strikers and a Defending coach for your Defenders BUT what coach do you use for your MidFielders.

Apart from goalkeepers there are 7 coaching catagories.
Attacking
Defending
Fitness
Mental
Tactical
Technical
Working with youngsters
For training your players there are also 7 catagories BUT some of them are different to the ones mentioned above.These include.
Strength
Aerobic
Ball Control
Shooting
My questions are.
1-What coaching skills should your coach have to train Ball Control,Shooting,Aerobis or Strength.
2- You would use an Attacking coach for your Strikers and a Defending coach for your Defenders BUT what coach do you use for your MidFielders.

Hello, I'll help you understand the covering of training,

Fitness - Aerobic and Strength
Technique - Ball Control
Attacking - Shooting and Attacking
Tactical - Tactics
Goalkeeping - Goalkeeping Shot Stopping and Goalkeeping Handling
Defending - Defending

Midfielders in training will have a bit of every category necessary to their specific schedule, e.g. Advance Playmaker - will have some Attacking, Technique, Fitness and Tactics. Then Box-to-Box Midfielders will have mostly Fitness, Technique then a slight of Attack and then Tactics.

For a good Coach for each category should have 15+ for the specified category plus Determination, Discipline and Motivation.

Hopes this helps.

Last edited:
Determination, Level of Discipline and Motivation. Before you sign any coach make sure they have high attributes for those.