timolain

Reaction score
Im planning play with notts county (npower league1)
I can open around 10-12 country and big database.
Which countries best for lower league english clubs?

And i should open second divisions aswell?

If it were me I would only open England. And then next season I would consider Spain/Germany/Italy and remove League 1.

Best for good cheap players without WP:

Norway/Denmark/Ukraine/Belgium/Croatia

Good other leagues to load for future of the game:

Brazil/Argie/Portugal/Spain/England/France/Germany/Holland

Best for good cheap players without WP:

Norway/Denmark/Ukraine/Belgium/Croatia

Good other leagues to load for future of the game:

Brazil/Argie/Portugal/Spain/England/France/Germany/Holland

Romania, Greece, Sweden, Russia, Bulgaria - also good for regens (particularly Romania for some reason)

USA can also be useful for regens.

Oh, and Raikan, you forgot Italy :p

Just don't load Scotland because our youth system is **** poor.

I did lol :)

Russia are very good, especially when playing in the top divisions as you can get big money from them..

Bulgaria are not a good idea at the start, you can add them in later
Greece are also very good, forgot to add that (well not really as he can only run 10-12 at most, so I had to)

USA seem to produce weak regens in my saves so far, with and without the nation loaded..

maybe load them up later as well as you will not be able to sign anyone that good in your first season due to WP

I did lol :)

Russia are very good, especially when playing in the top divisions as you can get big money from them..

Bulgaria are not a good idea at the start, you can add them in later
Greece are also very good, forgot to add that (well not really as he can only run 10-12 at most, so I had to)

USA seem to produce weak regens in my saves so far, with and without the nation loaded..

maybe load them up later as well as you will not be able to sign anyone that good in your first season due to WP

Every Russian I have signed seems to have an attitude problem though. They're very good mind you.

Bulgaria always seems to give me rather good players. No wonderkids as yet, but players that could win a Europa League or an FA Cup.

Greece are superb, particularly AEK Athens. I've signed many players from them.

I've had some unreal players from USA. In a previous save with Milan I signed up a half decent centre mid thinking he might do a job... turned into one of the best players in the world.

As Raikan says, not so much the countries you should be loading in your first season with Notts County, but definitely worth it at some point.