which database u using?

DeviLFisH

Reaction score
since like if u choose large database

sometime have to wait for awhile for the processing of results?

sometime have to wait for awhile for the processing of results?

The more leagues you run and the larger the database the longer the processing time is. So if your computer is a bit old choose less leagues and a smaller database.

The more leagues you run and the larger the database the longer the processing time is. So if your computer is a bit old choose less leagues and a smaller database.

hmm I only play english leagues

but set to large database

my laptop is duo core 2.4 with 4gb ram

using t61p here

think I asking too much ?:$

Yeah that should be fine. My PC is similar and the only time it takes a while to process fixtures is when there's a lot of international matches.

My 5 year old PC has done my proud for ages, but this could finally be its match. The P4 2.6 gets caned pretty much all through the game, not just during matches and fixture processing. The fans spin louder under higher CPU load due to the temperature also going up under load, maybe Santa will bring me a new MoBo CPU and RAM :-|

i changed my computers when every new CM/FM version was released
thinking of doing it again. :(

All English leagues, Large database.
No problems whatsoever, using a Lenovo T61:
Intel Core2 Duo 2GHZ Cpu, 1GB RAM, XP SP3.

I really do think you should take a long hard look at the programs you're running in the background if the game is having difficulties with your configuration. Oh, and set the 3D match detail level to "auto" instead of high. There's hardly any difference anyway ;)