simondolling

Reaction score
I couldnt find a post like this . I need advised on which english defenders are best for the prem also any good european partners would be good i am playin as spurs;)

Ferdinand,Terry and Carragher are the obvious ones but Steven Taylor is very good too also you may want to look at Miles Addison he becomes very good

cool i was looking to upson and roger johnson (rojo) are they ne good i am a little disapointed that thre ar so few good english defenders

Jordan spence from west ham, young and becomes a top prem defender. ends up with 20 strength and all the defensive stats you would want.

Mark Beevers turns out well and Joe Mattock will be one of the top left backs in the game if trained right.
Not sure yet, but Nathaniel Clyne seems to be developing quite nicely for my team.
All those guys are quite young. Not sure how far in the game you are, but if you have the time to develop players those guys are gonna be pure class.

some nice youngsters guys but are upson, woodgate, lescot the only real option if you cant get cara, tezzer and rio?

I really rate Micah Richards but hes impossible to buy pretty much

On my Arsenal save Curtis Davies was Liverpool and England first choice CB.

Steven Taylor, Ben Haim and Titus Bramble are quite capable and shouldn't cost an arm and a leg either.
They're top, but REAL TOP CLASS will cost real top class money, especially if they're of any importance to the team they're playing for.

gary cahill and ryan shawcross but addison becomes very good

Thanks to HarryInHD for the awesome sig
FM10 TO DO LIST!!

SPORTING CP
ATHLETIC BILBAO
PALERMO
DERBY COUNTY
WOLFSBURG

thanks guys wicked response now one more question who is englands next gerrard/lampard

Attacking Midfield, by pure potential, I would tip Wilshere.
Seen him turn out quite amazing before.
With the right training I would even consider Fabian Delph (but more in a center midfield/playmaking role).

Those seem quite close, but Lampard/Gerrard are one-of-a-kind, so I guess a REAL next one will be a regen.