kurtkeoki

Reaction score
Since the original grid system came out, there have been several other versions of exploit tactics released, including Hazza, Rainkan, anders, probably some others. Has anyone used multiple versions of these, or done comparisons of them? Any opinions on which one is the strongest?

Goals Galore is very good tactic one of the best. I am recently created my own tactic and i took few things from various tactics and results that i geting is very good. In second season with my arsenal team when i created tactis i finished first in league and won english cup and ben i final of FA cup and Champions cup i lose these to because of injuries.

I agree that Goals Galore is a good tactic, but I'm more curious about all the recent exploit tactics that have been popping up. They use 3 central strikers, corner exploit, etc. Is there a Goals Galore version that I missed?

I would say Goals galore and Grid system, they both have corner tactic exploit included and i haved great results with them.

Would depend on in what country ( i.e most common formations used, weather conditions) you play in. In Sweden/Norway or in lower leagues in Britain, the Grid with its two different pressing system is better as you can actually change it depending on how poor the pitch is ( stamina etc). In " normal" leagues, the Hazza and Anders version works better for top teams but for underdogs the Lower press Grid is better. Against teams using 352"s, like om Chile etc, an assymetric 424 is actually à better formation as the opponents 3 DC and defensive Wingbacks have no problem picking up your front 3.