Which Forum Style Do You Prefer

What is better, the current look of FM Base (Green) or the one before this? (black)

• Total voters
i liked it in the previous one where you could click search and view all threads started by you, so you could easily see if anyone had posted on your thread. But you don't get that button now.

i perfer the old one although this one isnt bad
the old one i just preferred the colour scheme and style

I miss the member list :p
Getting to see my ranking based on posts was always nice haha

i liked it in the previous one where you could click search and view all threads started by you, so you could easily see if anyone had posted on your thread. But you don't get that button now.

I have actually made the feature easier to use. It's at the top just underneath the banner. You can quickly view your threads and your posts :)

Honestly? I prefer the previous one, and will be using it once the option becomes available. However I'm not 'depressed' enough with the transition to stop using the forums for now.

i can't really remember the old one to tell you the truth

Grey, white and orange.

Smaller text, aesthetically superior.

The last point was my opinion of course. ;-D

I have actually made the feature easier to use. It's at the top just underneath the banner. You can quickly view your threads and your posts :)
everytime i click view your threads tho it shows me my posts not my threads.

Grey, white and orange.

Smaller text, aesthetically superior.

The last point was my opinion of course. ;-D
I'm not sure what the word before superior means but I'm sure I agree with it :p

yeahh, that's what it does for me, no worries though.
I barely use that function anyway :)

yeahh, that's what it does for me, no worries though.
I barely use that function anyway :)

Fixed. Should work fine now. Never noticed before as coincidentally my user id (1) was the number needed for the search function. I had it set up wrong for other users.

This is why I have asked for feedback for a while now as I want everything to work smoothly.

Personally i prefered the previous style as i felt it was easier to use but im gettin used to the new style

Fixed. Should work fine now. Never noticed before as coincidentally my user id (1) was the number needed for the search function. I had it set up wrong for other users.

This is why I have asked for feedback for a while now as I want everything to work smoothly.
cheers sean works brilliantly now

This one is kool

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

I did not like this one when i 1st saw it but i like it now i think its better then the last one good work sean

The old one was better because this has too many flaws. Not to mention the unnecessarily giant text.

I dont no if its my pc or something buts my text aint big