almada is perfect.handling, aerial ability, reflexes, punching, rushing out, positionating

NNNOOOOO!!!!! Almada is only like 5'11!!! (i think, just used a coverter from centimeters to feet) Far too small for a keeper.

But the other ones only like 6 foot, but still better off despite Almada being better stat wise

EDIT: personally i wouldnt have a keeper under 6'2

Last edited:
NNNOOOOO!!!!! Almada is only like 5'11!!! (i think, just used a coverter from centimeters to feet) Far too small for a keeper.

But the other ones only like 6 foot, but still better off despite Almada being better stat wise

EDIT: personally i wouldnt have a keeper under 6'2

you're wrong. look at his jumping(13). train his jumping, he could reach 15 after 6 months. so the problem doesn`t exist. he has high rushing out and punching attributes, reflexes, positionating. he's very good

you're wrong. look at his jumping(13). train his jumping, he could reach 15 after 6 months. so the problem doesn`t exist. he has high rushing out and punching attributes, reflexes, positionating. he's very good

so he's not 5'11?

no he is acctually almost the same height as Cristiano Ronaldo

I think at the moment, Almada will replace ter stegen. So far he has only conceded 14 goals in 33 games in 3 seasons although most of them are in cup games or against weaker opponents

I don't rate height very highly as I think it's the CB's job to clear high balls. I'll take a sweeper keeper over a lumbering giant any day.

I'd go with Ávila to be honest though.
Reason 1: He has international Caps. That's (to me) a huge benefit for their development. Game time against South America's best players!
Reason 2: He is younger. Younger is always better.
Reason 3: He is getting the reserve team games and has 8 clean sheets in 16 games. I think he deserve a run out.

While his stats are slightly inferior, I doubt you will notice much of a difference in their performance. Send em both out on loan (AND WATCH THEIR MATCHES) and judge for yourself who you feel more comfortable keeping between the posts.

I'd go with Avila as well. His pure shot stopping is clearly superior. He just needs to develop the organising/box control abilities, which even IRL simply take time and experience, and he'll be worldclass player.

Almada at 21 might just have hit the wall with some of abilities, plus 15 in tendency to punch is a bit balls.