Which is better: Adequate or Average facilities?

mmenezes

Reaction score
Hi all,

I always had that question in my mind and although it might be too stupid to ask, I finally decided to post it.

When checking candidate clubs for loans or parent/feed clubs, I'm never sure if Adequate facilities are better than Average or vice-versa. Please, enlight me... :)

Regards,

Marconi

I THINK Average is over Adequate. Cos I mean, adequate sounds like it's JUST good enough, whereas average sounds like most clubs of similar level have the same facilities. But in all honesty I'm not sure. My assumption anyway.

I'd say average.

Adequate means like 'oh that'll do', like it is just enough.

Average is better matey.

Why don't one of you go into FMRTE or Genie Scout and look at one team with average facilities and one with adequate facilities and see which has better facilities but I'd say average is better.

most important thing for me to sent player go on loan not at what level of facilities.but the head coach training stats.. MENTAL and MAN MANAGEMENT . sorry for my bad english

i'm guessing average is also better than basic. I have a choice between Oldham who have basic youth facilities and Fleetwood who have average youth facilities as loan options