Which is the best band out of these?

Who is the best band out of these

• Total voters
Out of those, The Prodigy (firestarter is good) however I prefer U2- quality band. Don't mind The Killers and Kings Of Leon although Kings Of Leon are getting boring now I prefer their lesser known songs like Cold Desert and On Call. Having said this Bob Marley is the man!

A good lesser known band I can recommend people are 'Eels' they're a bit like Beck if you know them, but quite a bit better.

i couldn't choose between the prodigy, nirvana and the stereophonics. based on how many songs i have of each band, the stereophonics just sneak it

in my opinion u've got it all wrong,

The best band around at the moment is a band called "the answer" currently on tour with ac/dc second is ac/dc 3rd is Guns N Roses(Old Line up). As for the bands on offer in the poll the prodigy get my pick as they are best at what they do yet as a band there are many better nirvana are ok but massively over-rated. So to some up uve put a lot of ok bands on the list but none of them have an amazing talent with their instruments, Nirvana fr example played grunge which really is the most over-rated genre ever and very simple to play and lazy. Prodigy- Great musical result from what they do, but at the end of the day they dont actually make any of the sounds themselves its all on board a computer. Faithless for the same reason. Also if you include the prodigy u'd ave to include Pendulum who are just about as gud, as for bands like kings of leon and the killers these are bands who just play popular music none of which is impressive, the killers are pop boys playing guitars and singing v badly, kings of leon were good b4 but gave that up in an attempt to be popular with the "followers" as i call them(people who just listen to what the radio gives them. And lastly b4 anyone says anything about me just being an old man with no relevance to anything modern, i'm just a 20 yr old who has studied every period of music including all genres hip hop dance etc and definitely the most effort goes into muscic that was made in the 60's 70's and 80's particularly the rock music of those eras and in comparison most music these days is 100%****

The Prodigy, im going to see them in December! :D:D
You also spelt Nirvana wrong :L

I don't think I've managed to listen to a full song from any of those bands....lolz