Which job should I take? Or should I stay with Russia?

Ravelli

Reaction score
After the sensational win with the Russian national team (without Arshavin for the last 3 games) I´m now thinking about changing jobs.

I should be able to pick any job but I can´t deside.

3 of the top 4 nations has sacked their manager but the rankings is before the European Championship. After Russia should be no.1 but it´s not my favourite team.

If I pick France I can favorize my french players but I´ve never managed Germany before and England has a great team and was no.1 before Euro Champ...

I'd Leave Russia in Style and Go to Club management

I'd Leave Russia in Style and Go to Club management
Club Management? Maybe you missed my "sig" , I´m currently employed in a club Girondins Bordeaux and that´s the club I started with.

Russia was just a side gig, didn´t expekt it to go this well but now I´m hungry for more international trophys.

The job for Belgium team is also available now...

Russia was just a side gig, didn´t expekt it to go this well but now I´m hungry for more international trophys.

The job for Belgium team is also available now...

I thought you were russia? :D
You should stay with russia, as long as you enjoy it

I am manager for Russia and I´ll continue being that since my applications for France, England and Germany was unsucessful!

Very strange since I was worldclass Before winning with Russia, well I´ll have to qualify to the World Cup in style and make russia World Champions aswell.