which league would you most like to play?

league?

• Premier League

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Championship

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • League One

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • League Two

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MisterStubbs

Reaction score
right guys, im going to start an online tournement on PS3 for Fifa11 but what i want to know, which English league would you like to play? The English Premier League i believe would be too easy for some (the ones who manage to get United, Chelsea compared to those who have left with Blackpool etc)

The poll will be open untill 7pm tonight so if your interested, get voting!

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

so as it stands, i shall be creating an online league from either league one or two lol

I agree with you that the Premier-league would have a gulf in class between various teams, but in any league there are better teams. I would be interested in doing this, i'd say League 1 (Cos I <3 Rochdaleeee)

I agree with you that the Premier-league would have a gulf in class between various teams, but in any league there are better teams. I would be interested in doing this, i'd say League 1 (Cos I <3 Rochdaleeee)

agreed mate, although take the premier league... Rooney 88 where as Blackpool hasn't got a player over 75

League one or two on the other hand i believe, none of the teams have a player higher that 70 odd. would be more of a challenge as like players have **** skills, pace, stamina etc

If you create a list of people for your team can you add me to the list? :D (I missed out on the old fifa 10 xbox 360 league because I didn't visit the gaming threads back then :( ) my PSN name is MisterJPrice if you want to add me

well i shall just be putting the available teams up mate, get in whilst you can

Im in if i can and we should do championship

Status
Not open for further replies.