Perfected

Reaction score
I need a left back for my southampton save. I am in pre season 2014-15 and need a better left back than Joe Mattock. Don't get me wrong Joe has done well for me, but my expectations this season are title challenge and i feel that is a part of my team which needs strengthening.

I have two left backs in consideration and bidded for them both but i don't no which one to choose as i dont have the funds for both. I will post screen shots of them both. I can either get Mouhamadou Dabo from Saint-Etienne for £6M, he is a natural left back with some pretty solid stats all round or i could get Stefan Radu from Lazio for £6.5M whom is a natural center back but an accomplished left back but has some stats which i feel needed for my team.

I would really appreciate help here as soon as possible.

Well I'd probably pick Radu over Dabo as Radu looks as the better all round player but Dabo can cover other positions as well. It might come down to wages I'd pick the one that wants less. Other suggestions could be:
Fabian Monzon - Boca Juniors
Georgi Schennikov - CSKA Moscow
Dennis Aogo - HSV
Alex Sandro - Santos

Thank you i was also considering Digne what you think? He is the cheaper option but not to sure if he's title challenging material

Well I've no experience of him personally but I've heard he develops pretty well. If you can post a screenie I'll tell you if I'd recommend him

Digne won't be better than what you've already got, but will become much better. There's Diego Renan from Cruzeiro as well...?

I was considering Renan but he was too much as I only had about £6M left and he is valued at £7M on my save at deportivo. I think i'm gonna go with Radu, if i can get him that is because he is transfer listed and Lyon, PSG and many others have offered for him.

I was considering Renan but he was too much as I only had about £6M left and he is valued at £7M on my save at deportivo. I think i'm gonna go with Radu, if i can get him that is because he is transfer listed and Lyon, PSG and many others have offered for him.

Radu can't cross for ****, that's my only problem with him mate if you want him to supply crosses from time to time.

Cheikh M'Bengue?

Yep Radu should do the trick and you still have some funds left, sign Digne as backup because he turns out quality if trained well

Hahah I Hate Fish i wish, maybe after this season as i have signed some class players :p I'll have a look at Cheikh forgot about him thanks mate.